- 8 oz spaghetti
- ¼ cup butter
- 2-3 tsp minced garlic
- (approx) ½ cup Italian bread crumbs
- (approx) ¾ cup dry white wine
- 10 oz small shrimp
- ½ pounds of broccoli chopped into florets
- ¼ tsp of each of the following seasonings: cumin, red pepper flakes, basil & onion salt
1. Cook pasta al dente
2. Boil broccoli
3. In a skillet, melt butter and sauté minced garlic. Add in all seasoning & wine, simmer for a moment. Add in shrimp and cook, tossing frequently, until pink. Slowly (a tsp at a time) mix in breadcrumbs. You may or may not use all the bread crumbs, just continue adding until your mixture has thickened up a bit.
4. Drain pasta, do not rinse. Put back in hot pot with drained hot broccoli and mix in shrimp scampi.
5. Serve garnished with freshly grated Romano cheese