I find that foods on sticks always go over well with our group of friends. We're all trying to eating healthier though so I knew I had to go healthy with my dessert choice. I found this Weight Watchers recipe and gave it a try!
Strawberry Shortcake on a stick!
Adapted from Weight Watchers Cookbook
- 1 pound of fresh strawberries, halved
- 12 shortcakes, quarted
- 1/4 cup of chocolate chips
- 1 tsp butter
- Alternate shortcake and strawberries on a skewer
- Place on a wax paper lined baking sheet
- Melt chocolate chips and butter in a double boiler or in the midcrowave
- Drizzle chocolate over kabobs
- Chill for 10 minutes or until ready to serve
1 Serving = 1 Kabob
1 serving = 2 points