If you are looking for a great treat for your next party, look no further. These brownies were AH-MAZING! They disappeared before I could even get a good pic!
Peanut Butter Truffle Brownies
Adapted from Betty Crocker Website
- I box brownie mix (I used Pillsbury Milk Chocolate Brownie Mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on brownie mix box
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- ¼ cup butter
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease bottom only of 13×9-inch pan with cooking spray or shortening.
- In medium bowl, stir brownie mix, water, oil and eggs until well blended. Spread in pan. Bake 28 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- In medium bowl, beat filling ingredients with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Spread mixture evenly over brownie base.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave topping ingredients uncovered on High 30 to 60 seconds; stir until smooth. Cool 10 minutes; spread over filling. Refrigerate about 30 minutes or until set. Store covered in refrigerator.