My goal was to make antipasto on a stick, but I ran out of time so I just left it as a salad instead.
A Hudocks to Haddocks Original Recipe
- 10-15 cherry tomatoes (sliced)
- 6 oz can of whole sliced mushrooms (drained)
- 8 oz block of mozzarella cheese (cubed)
- 8 oz can of quartered artichoke hearts (drained)
- 8 oz can of black olives (drained)
- ¼ pound of thinly sliced genoa hard salami (quartered)
- ½ cup of Italian dressing (I use light Italian dressing)
- 1-2 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1-2 tsp ground black pepper
- Add first 5 ingredients together in a medium bowl with a cover.
- Add in next 3 ingredients. Cover and shake until well mixed.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.