Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Naughty Cupcakes!


I don’t know how I always end up making the baked good for parties, but I do =) Good thing I love to bake! 

One of our very close friends celebrated his 30th birthday this past weekend and I had the idea to create boobie cupcakes!  I did 24 white boobies and 24 chocolate boobies!

These were nothing special but they went over very well as everyone got a kick out what they were shaped like!



Chocolate Love Cupcakes:

  • 1 box butter recipe fudge cake mix
  • 3 eggs
  • 1 stick of softened butter
  • ¾ cup of water

Blend together until clumps are gone. Pour into cupcake liners, bake for 27 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clear

Frosting:
  • 2 tbs softened butter
  • 3 tbs softened cream cheese
  • ¼ cup of milk or cream
  • ½ bag of powdered sugar (I don’t measure, I just add it slowly until I reach the desired consistency)
  • 1 cube of melted baker’s chocolate
  • Handful of milk chocolate chips

Mix butter, cream cheese and chocolate together.  Slowly add in powdered sugar and milk until you reach desired flavor and/or consistency.

Allow cupcakes to cool completely (I like to let them sit overnight).  Ice cupcakes generously.  Using an 8” pipin bag & 2” cone tip make a small dot of icing in the middle of the cupcake.  In the middle of that dot, add a chocolate chip.  



White Bobbie Cupcakes:

  • 1 box butter recipe yellow cake mix
  • 3 eggs
  • 1 stick of softened butter
  • ¾ cup of water

Blend together until clumps are gone. Pour into cupcake liners, bake for 27 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clear

Frosting:
  • 2 tbs softened butter
  • 3 tbs softened cream cheese
  • ½ bag of powdered sugar (I don’t measure, I just add it slowly until I reach the desired consistency)
  • 2 tsp of vanilla
  • Handful of marshmallows

Mix butter, cream cheese and vanilla together.  Slowly add in powdered sugar until you reach desired flavor and/or consistency.

Allow cupcakes to cool completely (I like to let them sit overnight).  Allow frosting to sit in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes.  Ice cupcakes generously.  Using an 8” piping bag & 2” cone tip make a small dot of icing in the middle of the cupcake.  In the middle of that dot, add a marshmallow. 

Optional: Refrigerate overnight and then insert a toothpick halfway in the side of the cupcake and then insert the second half into the other end of the toothpick to hold them together like a pair of boobies.


No comments:

Post a Comment